Monday, March 11, 2013

Be real with God concerning the condition of our broken hearts.







Thought of the day: fasting hopelessness 


Being positive is good but only after we are real with God concerning the condition of our broken hearts. If your heart hurts or feels hopeless, tell Jesus and let him work on it. 
We pray for hope when we know we are not in control-when we hope for the best outcome. 
I used to place hope in my performance as a mother-that was misplaced hope.. Now it's placed in... Gods hands who works all things for good. 

Prayer: I pray for hope today that is found in God's word in exchange for my worry. I hold on to that hope-hope that I do not see - while grace (Jesus) does the work of faith in me which will produce righteous fruit. In Jesus name amen



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18


This is what faith looks like that is motivated by love :)

This hope allows me to say today- I accept my life, the past, present and future.

No comments: